DTP

Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > General Publishing Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
neo651

Default Custom print and binding of an existing book

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure I'm in the right place for this sort of question but I'm also not sure yet that anywhere will be the right place so here goes.

I'd like to give, as a gift, the complete set of the Harry Potter series. But I need it to be rough cut, hard cover and leather bound (I'm very picky). No such edition exists and so I'm thinking about having them custom printed and bound to order. I can't seem to find anyone who performs this service for an existing copyrighted book. Some seem willing to bind any book you send them but if no one will print it I may have to do it myself but I don't know the first thing about printing. So if anyone here knows...how should I go about accomplishing this?
neo651 is offline   Reply With Quote