Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > Images

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2009, 10:12 AM   #1
Linda Baldwin
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 69
Default It's called Mouse on House: How is it done?

Yall may not even remember me I've been gone so long. Anyhow, I'm back because I need some help. We got this little cottage in Duck, NC, that we rent out in the summer. I've seen a great way to show pictures of the rooms by hovering over a room in the house plan. Here's an example:


Does anybody know how to accomplish this? Is there software that will do it for me? I'd like to include it on our site:


I know there are bazillions of HTML errors, but right now I just want to get this little project done. Times are tough and we still have 5 weeks that aren't yet rented.

Linda Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does anyone know what this font is called? memmh Fonts & Typography 2 04-21-2007 05:23 AM
House Photos Puzzle dthomsen8 Images 5 04-13-2006 12:59 PM
Print out or in-house El Publishing Hombre Print Production & Automation 5 03-07-2006 02:07 PM
House-building tales ktinkel The Corner Pub 35 07-01-2005 04:45 PM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Contents copyright 2004–2018 Desktop Publishing Forum and its members.