DTP

Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > Web Design

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-13-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
jh4wvu

Default Help converting html template to CSS

I am needing help converting an html template to CSS in order to work the changes recently made on Smugmug.

I had it setup on a test site but since the changes it is all screwed up. So I am asking for some assistance.

If you go to http://cdsimages.com/index.php you will see the template I am working on for the rest of my site. What I am wanting is just the outer shell, the header, and the menu. The header and menu are still being tweaked and may change slighty.

FYI... I had been discussing this in a Smugmug support forum about the current design I have up at http://gallery.wvuband.org and it was suggested that I post here for some help. My plan is to switch this design out and brand it with my business template.

If anyone could assist I would greatly appreciate it. I have always designed using html and now I guess I am being forced into learning CSS. I have messed a round with it some but seem to screw things up more than it is worth it.

Thanks,
Chris
jh4wvu is offline   Reply With Quote