DTP

Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > General Publishing Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-21-2005, 02:48 PM   #1
Mato1344

Default allow others to edit content

Hi, I'm developing a website for a ministry and want to be able to allow people from different departments of the ministry to access the website from their computer to change content on some of the pages (such as a newsletter page or photo gallery) connected with their department. However, I don't want them to be able to change the general appearance of the website, or otherwise change the construction or navigation structure.

I'm using Frontpage 2002. Is it possible to set up permissions with front page so that people will be allowed to make a certain level of change but not others? Or is there an easy to use software that would walk us through doing this?

Thanks in advance
Mato1344 is offline   Reply With Quote