DTP

Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-2014, 01:19 PM   #8
terrie
Staff

I'm really quite pleased with it. I'm using it all the time now but...given our past discussions on how we each use our browsers, you may remember that my usage is quite different from your usage so...ymmv...'-}}

One thing that I've found most annoying since the advent of FF29 is that I've had to find an older version of AdBlock Plus as the most current version has a built in lag due to the changes made with FF29 and then I've turned off auto-updates for the add-on. Currently I'm using version 2.5.1 of AdBlock Plus--it's the versions starting with 2.6 that have the lag--in both my FF installations and Pale Moon.

If you do install it, note that I didn't use the Pale Moon migration tool and see my post above for the files I copied from my Firefox 1.5.0.1 profile to Pale Moon's profile--Pale Moon's FAQ needs to be edited to provide better Win7/8 file location info as it doesn't indicate that you need to copy files from/to both appdata\local and appdata\roaming.

Terrie
terrie is offline   Reply With Quote