Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > General Publishing Topics

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2010, 11:39 PM   #1
Andrew B.
Andrew B.'s Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 3,568
Default what is this vertical line called?

Does this figure have a name: "|"
Andrew B. is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vertical positioning issue BobRoosth Web Design 13 03-26-2010 05:26 PM
Vertical Text in InDesign Ashlie Print Design 4 09-17-2008 02:47 PM
CSS vertical text positioning dacoyle Web Design 8 06-12-2008 05:56 PM
Does anyone know what this font is called? memmh Fonts & Typography 2 04-21-2007 06:23 AM
CSS vertical navigation bar dthomsen8 Web Site Building & Maintenance 10 03-14-2006 06:41 AM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Contents copyright 2004–2014 Desktop Publishing Forum and its members.