Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > The Corner Pub

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
terrie
Staff

Default Car troubles! Ick.

Quote:
kt: Yeah!
The repair work I had done on my truck just before Thanksgiving did not fix the check engine light problem I've been having for the last couple of years. Took the truck in on Monday and it's now Thursday and the mechanics think they've figured out the real problem. I've spent the week both aggravated, sans transportation and anxious about if they whatever they find is fixable and what that fix will end up costing...they hope that it will be finished today...I'll find out about 4pm so keep your fingers crossed...'-}}

>>You can view Pentagram’s regular web site (that shows the San Francisco section). The closest thing I see to Contact is a list of partners (the names are links).

Yeah...I found all of that--the partners page also has no contact info. I don't know...maybe it's just me, but they sure make it hard to figure out how to contact them...you have to click on the Offices link and then click on an individual city location to finally find either a phone number or an email address.

I guess they are so successful that they don't need or care to post contact info more globally...

>>They are also on Twitter, and it appears you can comment there.

I don't do twitter...'-}}

>> BTW: their page did not reposition my browser window. A horizontal line runs across and off the page, but all the operative part of the page remains visible in my narrow window (both Firefox and Safari)

If I'm remembering correctly, you don't browser in a full size window so perhaps that's why...

Terrie
terrie is offline   Reply With Quote