DTP


 
Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web


Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > Software

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2008, 03:04 AM   #8
cdanddvdpublisher
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoisWakeman View Post
That's OK when you only ever mean one word - but for most cases, I mistype the word 90% of the time, but the other 10% it's what I wanted - and auto-correct is useless then!

exactly (and I usually don't catch it until it's too late)...

   
__________________
CD and DVD Publisher
XLNT Idea
My Blog
cdanddvdpublisher is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Words....from the Mensa Invitational Richard Waller On Language & Literature 5 10-30-2007 10:57 AM
Stress over Words George On Language & Literature 10 08-17-2007 04:11 PM
Beyond Words Richard Waller On Language & Literature 6 11-18-2006 03:45 PM
Scrabble Words dthomsen8 On Language & Literature 2 10-13-2006 12:57 PM
Words in my sleep ktinkel On Language & Literature 11 10-16-2005 01:16 PM


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Contents copyright 2004–2014 Desktop Publishing Forum and its members.