DTP

Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > Print Design

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2007, 02:59 PM   #4
grEEnLighter

I`m glad that you managed this by yourself... in this way you will never forget how is to be done. You probably forgot something.... or did not/did checked the wrong option.
Also about take it from begining.... Last month i have received an INDD file half made by someone else whom get sick and cannot finished in time. The file was far for being ready for print, in the technical way i meen. I have spent 2 days trying to fix/identify the bugs from that document.... Do you know what i have did? I have redone it from complete scratch. 2 days latter i was done with the all of the document not just half. This was a lesson for me. And now i prefer to do things all over again that fixing an well hidden bug that actually will take me more time to fix it than starting all over again.

And about the car... i know exactly what do you say. No longer than yesterday i was at the "doctor" with my car who constantly refused to go into 2`nd gear. Did you know what she did when the mechanic drove it? Exactly!!!! The damm car worked perfectly. She is ok now and i do not have any logic explanation for this. As a matter of fact i will sell it to show her who is the boss around here.