DTP

Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > General Publishing Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2006, 07:33 AM   #1
Phil at gr8

Default CorelDRAW training

Hi Guys and Gals!

I've just joined the forum and look forward to scouting around looking for tips, tricks and advice. Who knows, I might just be able to help someone along the way too - I hope so!

I know Corel isn't big here in the UK, but I've stuck with it (now using X3). The reason I stuck with it is because I found some fabulous training material a few years ago from a company in Australia - www.clicknlearn.com

Recently I was priveleged to review the new "Basics" training they're producing. I don't know when it'll be available, but I understand the new web site will be up soon (the old one is still there).

If you do use CorelDRAW or Corel Photo-Paint, I recommend you pay them a visit online - it's one of the best things I ever did. The support I've had from them over the years has also been excellent, not just on their Corel training stuff. You can even find some free training on the web site to give you a taste, although the current site uses older versions of stuff. Because I use the recorder and player supplied by their sister company, I know the new training stuff will be of even better quality.

Finally - NO, I don't work for them (before anyone accuses me of using the forum to sell stuff!)

Good luck,

Phil
Phil at gr8 is offline   Reply With Quote