Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > Print Design

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2006, 10:49 AM   #6
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: North of Swindon in the UK on the edge of the Cotswolds
Posts: 997

Firstly be very careful if you set the page bigger than the page to print as your printer (print shop) will use an automatic imposition pragramme to put the pages together. I would do as has been suggested set the fold lines up as a spot colour - send a folded printed dummy to your print shop (which will also show how you want the job folded )with the lines on - and then send the file with the lines deleted.
PeterArnel is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is the proper name for those chalk lines? groucho The Corner Pub 7 03-17-2007 05:19 PM
Tent Fold PeterArnel Print Production & Automation 14 12-07-2006 07:34 AM
Extensis and LizardTech sell product lines to onOne Software Andrew B. Software 0 08-02-2005 05:18 PM
How To Fix a JPEG with Lines JABTE05 Images 24 05-19-2005 02:17 AM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Contents copyright 2004–2018 Desktop Publishing Forum and its members.