Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > Print Production & Automation

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-18-2006, 03:25 PM   #7
George's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,036

Originally Posted by dthomsen8 View Post
If you are not actually switching printers with that mechanical switch box, I suggest that you consider a male to male connector instead, to reduce eletronic noise and the possibility of having the printer accidentally switched off.
I'm not for sure I know what you mean "male to male" connector. Do you mean like an extention cable? I've seen cable that have the 25 pin male head and a female end for a male end of a parallel cable for the port on the tower. It looks like an extention cord, but I'm not sure what they are for, and they have the fastener screws for a port.

George is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
KVM Switch Problem dthomsen8 The Corner Pub 4 03-15-2007 10:57 AM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:23 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Contents copyright 2004–2018 Desktop Publishing Forum and its members.