DTP

Lively discussions on the graphic arts and publishing — in print or on the web

Go Back   Desktop Publishing Forum > General Discussions > General Publishing Topics

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2005, 01:54 PM   #1
marlene
Staff

Default Tote that drive (for laptop)

When I bought my laptop, I got the largest HD drive that was available for that model. And, of course, it's not large enough, especially since it looks like I'll need to install several more big apps.

Aren't there some smallish portable HDs made specifically for laptop users? (I'd use it for data files, not software.) Something I can easily tuck into my computer "briefcase"? I've got a couple of external HDs for my desktop PC, but they're way too large to be lugging around.

I do have three of those little USB thumb drives, but they're not big enough. I need something with at least 10 Gb capacity, preferably more. I was thinking maybe 30 or 40 Gb.

And I want something reliable, of course. That's more important that the cost.

Any suggestions?

mxh
marlene is offline   Reply With Quote